Pages

Thursday 10 May 2012

Holiday Clothes: fashion in sunnier climates!

Hello :-)

So last month I went to Egypt for 2 weeks with my boyfriend and had a lovely, chilled out time so I thought I'd share what I wore whilst I was there.

Dress: Primark
Bolero: Matalan
Sandals: Evans
Dress: Primark
Bolero: As Above
Leggings: New Look
Sandals: As Above

Dress: Evans
Bolero: As Above
Leggings: As Above
Bag: Primark

You might have noticed that my bolero featured in all three outfits but I feel a white bolero can go with pretty much anything. I don't like showing the tops of my arms so I wear this as a more fashionable cover. I love dresses because there's none of that "but this top doesn't go with these bottoms..." Just put in on, add some accessories and go.

I have since dyed my hair brown after coming back to the UK, I got fed up of roots showing.

What do you think of my outfits? I think I could add some more accessories.

Ciao for Now XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment