Pages

Tuesday 15 May 2012

OOTD: Florals For A Busy Rainy Day

Hello :-)

Today was a busy day, I had a group poster presentation to do that myself and 6 others had spend months preparing at university. I am pleased to say that we passed with a first! All that hard work paid off.

Today I went back to wearing an old favourite tunic top I bought in primark a long time ago. It's funny how some items can last and last and other are something you wear once but then forget about. I teamed this top with a pair of corduroy leggings from M&S that I got for Xmas, they've been such a wardrobe staple, they go with anything and makes a change from ordinary boring leggings. I also wore my trusted Dr Martens boots, which were also a Xmas present (my family clearly know me very well!).

Unfortunately it was raining outside, so I decided to put on my lovely red raincoat with my Crystal Palace FC emblem on it. I am an avid football fan and this jacket is ideal for when you're about to spend over 90 minutes standing in the cold, wet and windy weather (those who don't like football may think I'm crazy!).

So here are the pictures.







Hope you like my choice of outfit... I think my hair needs a trim at the back. I don't do long hair, I like to have a short, layered graduated bob. 

Ta ta for now!

Loves xx

Lindsay

2 comments:

  1. I love the floral dress.

    Congratulations on starting up your blog. As you get used to it and feel more confident - you will find it amazingly empowering and worthwhile.

    Big love - Em. x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the college project <3 I love that tunic on you! I wish they still had them in stores :( Looking lovely!, and love your blog xox

    http://foreverfabulousinbows.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete